Friday, November 12, 2010

There will be a path if you walk,
There will be happiness if you seek.
All that possessed are packed,
Yet i am unable to bring along my remembrance.
Clouds of uncertainty shrouds the sky,
As are the turbulences in my heart.
Though i shall sail into a blurry future,
This shall be where i return in glory.

Sailing across the sea, I can take the hardship,
With the belief that the god will not abandon me.
Just as there are curses in life, there are blessings in dreams.
Since we have the affinity to be on the same boat, we shall face the storms together.
Bracing against the blazing sun, there is fog beneath my eyes.
I can be trapped by my cowardice and weakness no more.
However hard life is, there is changing factors in fate.
All i pray is a break from all my sufferings

No comments: